Hire a Commercial Lawyer in Mississauga, Ontario.
At Marks & Ciraco, our Commercial Lawyers provide sound legal advice to clients involved in business, commerce, trade and consumer transactions.
General Commercial Matters;
Our Commercial lawyers deal with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- Incorporations & Amalgamations
- Acting for Purchasers or Vendors in the buying or selling of a business
- Review and Negotiation of Commercial Leases
- Shareholders & Partnership Agreements
- Dissolutions & Winding-up of Corporations
- Corporate Reorganizations/Rollovers
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Distributorship & Licensing Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Secured Transactions/Finance
Buying and Selling of Businesses;
Over the last two decades, our team has assisted numerous clients in all aspects of the buying and/or selling of their businesses, including:
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Letter of Intent
- Due Diligence
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Buying / Selling a Franchised Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Incorporations of Professional Corporations;
More and more professional governing bodies are allowing their members to incorporate for tax purposes. A professional corporation is a corporation engaged in providing professional services where a member of a profession governed by its professional body allows its members to practice through a corporation as opposed to a sole proprietorship or partnership. Each professional governing body may have its own set of rules requiring certain formalities to be respected.
Our Commercial Lawyers frequently advise professionals with the incorporation of their professional practices, including other lawyers, doctors, dentists and accountants.
Schedule A Call
For immediate assistance, call Bill Marks directly at 905-712-8300 ext. 222.