Hire A Corporate Lawyer in Mississauga, Ontario.
At Marks & Ciraco, our Corporate and Commercial Lawyer In Mississauga will provide you with the tailored advice and the legal tools required to achieve the appropriate corporate structure that will enhance & maintain the prosperity of the businesses.
We strongly believe that a Business Lawyer should not only provide sound legal advice to their clients, but also act as strategic partners in their clients’ operations. Ensuring each clients’ best interests are protected.
Our Mississauga Corporate Lawyers have over 25 years experience in advising and assisting clients in all aspects of Corporate and Business/Commercial law, including:
General Corporate Matters
Our Corporate/Commercial law firm deals with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- Acting for Purchasers or Vendors in the buying or selling of a business
- Incorporations & Amalgamations
- Review and Negotiation of Commercial Leases
- Shareholders & Partnership Agreements
- Dissolutions & Winding-up of Corporations
- Corporate Reorganizations/Rollovers
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Distributorship & Licensing Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Secured Transactions/Finance
Buying & Selling of Businesses
Over the last two decades, our team has assisted numerous clients in all aspects of the buying and/or selling of their businesses, including:
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Letter of Intent
- Due Diligence
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Buying / Selling a Franchised Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Incorporation of Professional Corporations
More and more professional governing bodies are allowing their members to incorporate for tax purposes. A professional corporation is a corporation engaged in providing professional services where a member of a profession governed by its professional body allows its members to practice through a corporation as opposed to a sole proprietorship or partnership. Each professional governing body may have its own set of rules requiring certain formalities to be respected.
Our Corporate Lawyers frequently advise professionals with the incorporation of their professional practices, including other lawyers, doctors, dentists and accountants.
Schedule A Call
For immediate assistance, call Bill Marks directly at 905-712-8300 ext. 222.